We all look for houses to have a home to live and that is where the difference between a home and a house comes into the picture. Having a home and having a house are two different things that we’ll understand with an emotional outlook.
we believe a home has the following elements that are difficult to find in a house:
- A home gives you the joy of having a smile cover your face as soon as you enter the space.
- Home has that comfort you desire.
- A home has the perfect ambience you always like to spend some peaceful time.
- Where your personal self is at ease.
- No matter how tiny or how big, you always have your favorite and special corner at home.
- A world without your home is no world of your own. Your space turns the world for you.
- To be yourself, you do not require a person, you require a space you call ‘home’.
- Your first love becomes your home.
- The place where you want to watch your family grow over the years.
- The treasure of lovely memories that you cherish for life.
- And a lot more than one can imagine…
We believe, with our in-depth understanding of the difference between a home and a house, we are able to provide some of the much-desired homes that most of the buyers in the city have been hunting for a while.
Naiknavare Developers has always strived and will continue to establish not just housing options, but homes for the buyers who are looking for a home and not a mere house or an apartment.
If you have some memorable/funny/entertaining moments that you cherish with your family and friends at home, you can write to us or share with us on Facebook or comment below.